Friday, October 8, 2010

The Rubicon

Tomorrow I'm going to take the SAT

this will determine if I get into NYU or not

I have studied, I will continue to study, and I am rested enough.

What I need right now, Is focus. I can't think for a moment that I won't make it.

The sun shines bright though it is descending. My friends are all around me, living their lives, yet reaching out and supporting me. I am strong. I have fallen in the past, but every time I have risen up, climbed a mountain, and reached a plateau to launch myself from. After this, I have no idea where I'm going. I have so many choices, known and unknown, that it's almost frightening. Yet here we are, standing at the banks of the Rubicon, deciding whether or not to cross. I will cross it. I will gather every ounce of intellect I have and ace this test as I've done with all the others.

Nothing can stop me.

Nothing can stop you.

Here we are Juggernaut

No comments:

Post a Comment