Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thank you God for this year. I've grown up, at least some, and I've gotten a lot happier. Thank you for my school, where I've made lots of friends. Thank you for the relationships I've made, especially the two girlfriends I had. Thank you for giving me plenty of food, rest, and energy to get everything done that needed doing. Thank you for being patient with me when I messed up. Special thanks for my family. My mother, father, sister - they are the reason I am who I am. While it's not perfect, and nobody is, i've turned out pretty good so far =).

Thank you for giving me my own home. For my glasses. For my abilities. For my friends; Artem, Deana, Dylan, Nick, Danny, Mello, Zoe, Emily, and countless others.

For teaching me to give thanks, and to be happy. For helping me meditate.

Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment