Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Subjective Universe


What's with the picture? My thoughts are getting more universal by the day, both micro and meta. I want to boil these down into the simplest concepts possible:

1. The universe is a fractal; it is both orderly and chaotic at the same time. Regardless of your religious beliefs, we are HERE, NOW, because we are both logical and illogical.

2. Learning, especially in college courses, only happens when you are interested in the topic, whether because you want to or because you have to.

3. Politics has the same yin and yang: balancing economics with empathy. Too much of either influence makes an awful government.

4. Regarding economics; I don't need a car. Hell, I don't even need a scooter; all I need is a bike. I already have one; I just need to start using it.



No comments:

Post a Comment