Saturday, February 16, 2013

New Hobby: Captioning Designer Ads & Runway Shows

Now, I'm not really trying to be mean-spirited towards the designers or the models, but some of these photos are just priceless. If I could mine comedy gold, like these pictures below, I'd be front-row at every fashion week from now on. GIVE ME MORE, PUCCI!
 
 

"No... I'm fine, really... but I think there's something in your nose."

 "Guess which animal I've draped around my neck. C'mon, just take a guess."
 It's casual friday at fashion week. Problem is, this model looks scared someone's about to tell her she's TOO casual.

Emilio Pucci was having a... moment when he came up with this.

Happy Valentine's day to you, too!
"I am the hero Gotham deserves."
What would you do if someone walked into the same elevator you were taking, wearing this? Stare? Look away? WHAT DOES SOCIAL ETIQUETTE DICTATE YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE LOOKS LIKE THE SUN??

No comments:

Post a Comment