Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What if

What if you woke up one day and realized that you had a dream to do something entirely impossible?

Would you go for it? Would you give up?

Would you start off on the road to making it happen, realize that it's too much work, and let it go halfway there?

Do you have a talent that you've been wanting to make SHINE and become the best there is at what you do?

Would you be that one-in-a-million person that sticks it out and gets to where they want to go in life?

Today, I've realized that myself and all of my readers have the ability to make theirs happen. You've got resources; your parents, your friends, your teachers, and your relationships with other people. You've got stable homes and relationships that you can draw emotional and material support from. They want to see you succeed! I want to see you all succeed.

What's my dream? To provide food, water, shelter, medicine, and electricity to every person on the PLANET. To acquire the means to do so, to meet the people that'll help me make it happen, and to achieve it before I die. If it takes to the end of the century, so be it. I'll stick around. Do I have this plan fleshed out? Nope, but I'm working towards it all the time.

What's your dream? Let's hear it! I'll do everything In my power, as a friend to all of you - or more ;) - to help you make it.

Above all, live each day for the present and the future. No regrets; take everything one step at a time and enjoy yourself along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment