Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Only Human

I've got so many ambitions, so many plans!
I want to paint, to take photos, to write the best damn literature this world has ever seen!
I want to study medicine, law, politics, and become an astronaut and BUSINESSMAN while I'm at it!
But I am only human.
I want to live as long as this body will allow me; a hundred and fifty years or more!
But I am only human.
I eat poorly, I exercise infrequently, and I do not use my mind as I should.
I want to travel the world - to live as extravagantly as possible! And still call myself saint while I'm at it.
But i'm only human.
I want to rise above my general laziness, lack of an attention span, and become someone other than myself.
But i'm only human.
So If I am to do ANY of the things on this list, and retain my sanity throughout, I just have to rise above myself.

I will be superhuman.

No comments:

Post a Comment