Thursday, April 21, 2011

Must I choose?

I just had the most productive two or three days of my life. Everything's coming together as it should be; I've got housing applications filled out for NYU, i've got my bike 99% fixed, my band up to date and my book on schedule. Oh - and I'm running as fast as ever.

By all accounts, I should be happy. I should be THRILLED. But i'm not, because there's one thing that's missing from this list; something i'm starting to think i'll never have again.

It's the feeling that someone out there loves you. Knowing that you love and ARE loved in return. I haven't felt that since I was with Bri. I was SUCH an idiot to break up with her.

I just want to feel close to a girl again. Must I choose between that and being successful in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment