Sunday, April 24, 2011

That's Something to Think About

I really DON'T have to prove anything to anyone. It's my life - why should I care what other people think about it? Someone who lives their life completely beholden to the public doesn't live a life at all. I thought i'd learned that by now.

So i'll finish my book. I'll go to school and get good grades. I'll do my business thing and invent a cool gadget here or there; same plan as always. What's different is, I actually have time to slow down and appreciate it. I can look at it for MYSELF, and be proud of it. That's where self-esteem should come from in the first place.

Thank you for showing me that. I'm at a much greater state of peace than I was yesterday, and I'm completely okay with the way things are now.

We really need to chat more often <3

No comments:

Post a Comment