Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apologies

I am neither mature, nor wise. I allow my emotions to take precedence over reason, and as such, my relationships with others have recently been under strain. I now know why I acted as I did, and I know exactly what it takes to change those behaviors. It's surprisingly simple - requiring only a slight change of mindset.

Separation anxiety, secrecy, conditional love and commitment.A need for control and sense of dependancy on others. The mistaken belief that a relationship takes precedence over personal development. These are third-dimensional concepts and paradigms that cause us nothing but physical and psychological pain.

Total honesty and openness with others. Unconditional love, and allowing others to explore themselves. Complete trust in others, and recognizing one's own self-sufficiency and personal development. These are fourth-dimensional constants. They are what the higher beings live by on a daily basis. They are what I seek to embody,
and what - in time - I hope to impart with you all.

To everyone I have loved; past, present and future. I am growing, as are you.
Never stop growing.

http://iasos.com/metaphys/3d-4d/#top

for further reading

No comments:

Post a Comment