Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Freedom

Do you like to climb things?

But of course! I have been a climber since I was able to walk. I climbed trees, buildings, monuments and rocks. Mountains, when I could get to them.

When I run, it's as if I were a mustang foal drifting over the great plains.

I scuba dive, also, when opportunity knocks.

I dream constantly of flying.

What do all these have in common? They speak of an unquenchable thirst for freedom that will follow me throughout this life, and even to my grave. When I die, I wish to be rocketed into the heavens, to drift among the stars until the end of time.

I am a dreamer, a traveler, and an adventurer. The newness of life that I encounter every day - how may I share it with all of you? What gives YOU that

No comments:

Post a Comment