Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year!

Wow, I just canNOT believe how long I've been blogging! Happy New Year's, everyone, and I hope your New Year's Even celebration went well. What did I do? Oh-ho-ho, you'd know exactly what I did If you really knew me. Suffice it to say that I was BORN to be a party animal. Seriously - I was born on a Saturday! The girl hosting the party got into Emory, so It was a seniors celebration =)
Even better? Unlike last year, there was no messy aftermath to deal with. I didn't hook up with anyone, I didn't overdo anything, and I got home on time - so my mom didn't kill me! Haha.

Well, with all that, I've got a couple resolutions to make as I head into another episode of my life.

1. I will save up 3,000 dollars to use for a vacation to Europe this summer.
2. I will lose 6 pounds by February 1st, bringing it down to 150
3. I will run EVERY OTHER DAY this year. The mileage can vary, but it's time to get in shape for the marathon.
4. I will beat a 10-footer in ITG by February 1st

Est-ce possible? Peut-etre. When in doubt, just listen to 'Lose Yourself' by Eminem. "You can do anything you set your mind to, man." It certainly feels that way after getting into NYU.

Peace, love, and understanding, y'all. As a wise man once said: "Whatever you do, go about it with a calm mind." <3

No comments:

Post a Comment