Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Come

Where I am now is a place with absolutely unlimited potential. Be ye writer, singer, actor, doctor, businessman, social worker, politician or scientist; the gates lie open for you. 

The things I would share with you, were you here, are countless - every one of them beautiful.
Museums, plays, movies, gatherings and performances of all sorts. Parties!
So many flavors of people, you wouldn't know where to start.
Today, I'm going to meet as many of them as I can. To experience as much of it as I can. 

This I offer you; an adventure unlike anything you've experienced before.
You may choose whether or not to come with me.
If you do,
do it because you want to,
not because of how you feel about me.
Because there's no telling how long the journey will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment