Monday, January 16, 2012

Huntsman has left the room

And so they were five. John Huntsman, former governor of Utah,
formally announced his decision to abandon the GOP presidential race
today, backing Mitt Romney as the candidate he hopes will beat Obama.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/15/huntsman-says-hes-quitting-g-o-p-race/

Strange... I'd thought that surely Perry would drop out sooner than
Huntsman. Then again, Perry is a psychotic war-hawk (read: Ideologue)
whereas Huntsman is reasonably sane. Remember this, ladies and
gentlemen, power corrupts; absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

On that note, the debt ceiling is about to be raised again. In the
name of all that the Democratic party holds sacred; amen. To be fair,
both sides are to blame for our debt problem - but Obama has put us
$4.6 trillion deeper into debt during his tenure than we needed to be.

This in one morning's brief of the headlines. For my part, it's high
time I stopped staying up all hours of the night playing videogames...
it appears I have traded one fixation for another. And yes, it is fun,
and often harmless, but until my grades have substantially improved,
I'll devote my off-hours to more productive pursuits: studying,
reading, and writing like a king-hell speed freak. (RIP Hunter S.
Thompson)

2 comments:

  1. hye its wil just checked out all of ur blogs and they rox

    ReplyDelete