Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question

Who is this person? Why is this person so important to me?

Why does she motivate me to get a six-pack, write the great American novel, run across the world and back, and read a hundred books before I see her next?

Why me?

How does she manage to make me feel like an Alpha Male... when i've got a million flaws I'm constantly trying to fix, smooth out, or downplay?

How much has changed in our lives since we first saw each other?

What can I do to make her happy?

Why does I look at time as - 'how long it's been since I last saw her' and 'when i'll see her next'?

When did I start enjoying pop music?

When did I start smiling again? Who's that who keeps making me laugh?

Who taught me to relax and take it easy once in awhile?

Who's the last person to make me go above and beyond my own expectations, and at the same time make me comfortable to be as I am?

Why does Bri make everything else in life seem just, right, good?

No need to answer. That's just the way things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment