Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Gravy Train

I feel like I've never been stronger, smarter, or overall happier than I am now. I run twelve miles a day, exploring different parts of Manhattan as I do so (yesterday I went all the way down to Chelsea piers and back via Riverside. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.), and spend the rest of the day reading, swimming, biking, watching Movies, and playing an occasional videogame.

Sounds pretty Idyllic, yeah? I guess you could say that... but I don't feel as 'complete' as I should. I haven't seen any of my friends since summer officially began (except for Liam, YOU ROCK, MAN!) and those I could have the opportunity to hang with do nothing but smoke pot all day. Last year I'd have jumped at the chance, but seriously, I think it's time to get a new set of friends. On top of that, I haven't seen Bri in days. Don't expect to see her for another two months at that, which judging by the way things are going, Is going to be a major drag on this summer.

Still, there IS something to be said for being able to stay up till all hours doing whatever you please. I even got my mom to LET me go out at night so I don't have to sneak out anymore! I just got a proper utility belt for my long runs AND stocked up on food for the week, and I've still got enough money left over for a movie If I wanna go see one. =) allright, I'm cheered up now. But seriously, readers, if any of you ARE indeed reading this - we must hang out sometime this or next week. I'm going bloody stir crazy!

As an aside - mom started her new job at Shearmann and Sterling yesterday. This works out, I'll never have to worry about pocket money EVER AGAIN, heheh WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment