Wednesday, April 7, 2010

debriefing

I haven’t shaved in days. You know that feeling when you’re supposed to keep up appearances? Can’t do it. Not when there’s so much freaking WORK to do... oy vey. I don’t mind being so busy, it’s kinda good for me actually, but you know.. just got off of break. Didn’t go anywhere, except New Jersey, which was cooler than usual. Got to catch up with friends, try new psychs with my malchiks – clockwork orange, haha. If you’re hairy, you feel dirty, least I do; if you’re cleanshaven and smooth like the legs of a starry ptitsa.. ahhh THEN you know you’re living the life.

Know something I also haven’t done? Gone to bed on time in days. First week of break, I loaded up on sleep and psychs and hibernated for a good spell. Second week, I found me some amps and started going out at night again, hanging with friends, playing imperion, going on /b/ hoping to find origional work. I stopped going out, though, and mostly stayed in the apartment. You remember that muslim guy who shook your hand in that creepo way? What an asshole – I’m calling the cops again if I see him, count on it. Then I haven’t listened to music in forever and the apartment’s too quiet.. I missed noise over break. Caught up on it yesterday, though.

Yeah, going off of the whole sleep thing, I’ve been chugging amps and ignoring psychs for this last episode – too much work to do anyway. ACT on Saturday, aren’t I special.. I don’t even expect to do well because of schoolwork and tests. The GPA’s more important than the standardizeds.. least that’s what they’ve been telling me.

Been meeting new people.. experiencing my familiars in new ways. Especially her – you know who I’m talking about. But all of those other hers.. my god it’s time to forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment