Monday, April 26, 2010

I don't even know what to call this one

Success and failure in the realm of exploration. I managed to introduce three people to the beloved sport on two different days, but the second day landed me in trouble. Now I can’t play the sport for months if ever – thank you Steve Duncan for sharing the addiction. They say that you can go wherever you please, but you never go into the tunnels because of the wires and alarms. You’ve never been under Times Square, even though I assumed you had; look where that got me. Bells and whistles everywhere, scaring the hell out of everyone.

Sunday and Monday are days of reflection, reconciliation, and trying-to-forget-it-ness. I may get in a mission-impossible tryst with her again ;) but it’ll be timed. Oh well, she’s so worth it that I have no cause to complain. I just wish that they would stop yelling at me. I’m going, I’m going! I’m getting there, I’m finishing the report now, I’m almost done with my homework, I’m going to find out about my ACT scores and SAT test dates as soon as I can!

Peace. That’s the ideal and that’s oddly how I’m feeling. Glasses improve my eyesight, make me less tired, and inflate my ego. Then I went exercising, running an 18-minute 5k on the treadmill and going on to complete one of the best weightlifting sessions I’ve yet done. Success. Tired. Sleepy. Happy. The concert’s tonight – I’m getting my uniform as soon as school’s over, don’t worry! And trust me, I’ll stop smoking. It’s easy. I’ve done it a thousand times.

No comments:

Post a Comment