Friday, April 30, 2010

And so it goes

Hey, whaddya know? It's a good Friday for once! Easy school day - classes end early, the AP unit test went well, and I'm getting my math grade back soon. Can't get enough of history, any and all of it, I mean 20th century stuff is really stranger than fiction sometimes. Take 'What is the what' for example, I've mentioned it before, because it's an account of a Sudanese refugee who moves to America in this epic saga. He is one of the lost boys who were orphaned in the 1980's revolution in Sudan, guy's 40ish now, and what he went through to escape the war is just incredible.

Will you teach me mathematics? I want to understand it, but this brain of mine isn't geared to do so, or I have a hard time with it. Brilliance (wink) alone does a good job at teaching, but if any Observer out there cares to tutor me, I'd be in their debt.

I didn't expect to sleep much considering the anticipation for this afternoon, but I got in my 8 hours, so i'll be in good shape.

And now to to see about an internship this summer. Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment