Thursday, May 6, 2010

Contradictions

Okay, nevermind what I said yesterday. Slept ~ 5 hours last night and got up at 6, completely forgetting to study for that Anatomy / Physiology test. In my defense, I'd been studying for the AP world exam ... even though that's not till next Thursday.

Ah well, It all evens out. I got a 6.5 on the latest CCOT essay in World, which means I've got a shot at an 'A' this quarter thank god!

Really enjoyed reading your poem yesterday, Bri! I feel like a ghoul every time I get on the subway - part of the faceless mob and all that. Fun and not fun at the same time. Moments of beauty and gloom.

We're writing a song in creative writing, and I've actually got a burst of inspiration to work with, so I take back what I said earlier about the class ^^. Funny thing is, the tune we have to work with is almost the exact same as something that the Red Hot Chili Peppers wrote =D. That's an easy A for me; kawano doesn't listen to them at all, so I could copy/paste the lyrics and he'd call it gold, haha!

I feel vital again. There's a track meet in less than 30 minutes, so i'll let you all go for now. I'm thinking about every one of you, and to Bri; I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. Wasn't able to get on a computer =(

Zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment