Thursday, May 13, 2010

Juncture Point

The AP is over - I can breathe again. I can sleep again. I don't have to stress about tomorrow as much. I can go for a run and do well because I'm able to take care of my body.

Maybe I can't breathe as well as I want to, though. Maybe I've been trying to take the easy way out of a problem that I've had for about a year now, and It's just now starting to catch up to me. Maybe It's affecting the two activities I do best; singing and running. Yes, I've taken the easy road. Yes, you have a right to be ashamed of me for it; I'm ashamed of myself, frankly. Especially since I've told myself I'd stop lots of times in the past.

Now i'm facing the reality of it, with concert chorale grades and endurance going down the tubes. Does that mean i'm giving up? No. Does it mean I need to stop here and now? YES. I can't do it alone, that's for sure.

I have disappointed too many.

I have one question for those reading this post today; am I good for you? When you talk to me and hang around me, do I make you happier and better as a person? Or do I ask too much of you and take you for granted? Am I too demanding? I'm starting to feel that way, and I'd like to know if it's the truth. If it is, then I need to improve on it starting here and now.

To the person who made the sun rise this morning; I'll never forget that experience in the park. Hope you had as much fun as I did ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment