Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today

Another panic, run-like-hell, day; getting up at 5:00, going through the motions of getting to school in a half-assed manner and FALLING ASLEEP on the train so that I end up in Hoboken, NJ. Wunderbar - realizing how badly I'd messed up, I sprinted to the PATH train and took it to Penn station, managing to get to school on time solely because of my ability to run. Speaking of running, the reservoir run is today. 1.57 miles with a goal time of sub-10:00. Very VERY nervous about it, but It's going to go a lot better than it would've on Tuesday since it's been another 48 hours of no smoking (9 days total as of this morning ^^ )

(later) 9:43 time for the res' run!!!! HELL YES! - fistpump - that made this whole week worthwhile. Ah, mmm, but then again someone special made it even more worthwhile yesterday =)

I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I can't get around to it, and I've been working pretty much all day. I guess i'll finish my lit/common man thing and get to work on Kawano's stuff.

Speaking of Kawano. I hear news that gossip is going around that i've relapsed on drugs. Not specifically which kinds, not how much, not how recently; according to this anonymous source i'm a druggie till the day I die.

If you know me, you're going to take that statement back. I quit smoking pot four months ago, I kicked ritalin and adderall two months ago, and I haven't smoked for more than a week now. I'm making the biggest effort I ever have to be clean and stay clean - why the FUCK would you rain on that? If you've got something against me, fine, talk to Ms. Kilmer or Dr. Soghoian or even My dean - tell them i'm snorting coke in the bathrooms and shooting up heroin between free periods. Tell them i've smoked DMT two hours ago and am probably tripping right now - you know what? You could even suggest I get drug tested. For everything. I could even do several drug tests; once a month, once a week, once a day from now until the end of time. I'm CLEAN.

I don't know what I have to do to prove it to you people, but If you keep playing this shit, I'm either gonna have to pull down my pants and piss in the cup (get a drug test) or ask that they do the same to you. You're probably full of shit too - how straightedge can you be in this school, this city, this day and age?

I'm done with drugs. Please stop saying otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment