Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thank You

Thank you, Mello, for being my friend at the turn of the semester when things were going crazily. The conversations we had both in and out of class gave me emotional stability that continues to this day.

Thank you, Kirra, for being there to encourage me in my endeavors, serve as my moral conscience when I slip up, and in general keep me from getting into too much trouble. Everything's turning out as you said it would =)

Thank you, Isabella, for forgiving me.

Thank you, Liam, for reminding me that i'm still a child and should act as such. You're the best /b/ro I have even if you're two years younger than me.

Thank you, Columbia Prep, for welcoming me and helping me thrive in a totally new environment. Because of you, I've grown emotionally, physically, and intellectually more so this year than in all the past years put together.

Most importantly: thank you Bri. For everything you have been, everything you are, and everything you plan to be in the future. You're more than I could've possibly hoped for when I heard about you from Mello, and I truly believe i'm the luckiest man alive to be sharing this time with you.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment