Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In the library

Woke up without having done anything for homework. It was worth it to get a full night's sleep. I've had several full nights of sleep in the past few days... maybe i'm getting depressed. Then again, I can't be depressed. I've had the best life-style thing in months, years even. There is a girl out there who motivates me to work out every day, pushing my body to the limit. She makes me want to do better in school, because our successes are now intertwined. It's too early in the morning to judge just how vital or not I am, but thinking about her's put the wind in my sails again. (clicheeee, i know ><)

It's a great feeling, knowing that a diplomatic venture's actually worked. Yes, i'm talking about the cat and the squirrel; they're doing well! They're right about to kiss today, from what I hear, and i'm going to slap the kitty if she doesn't go for it. Kidding, but still. They're so cute ^^

I've got a major track meet today in Queens. Going to be running my absolute hardest so that I can make champs on Tuesday, then heading back to NJ - hopefully - to meet up with an old friend.

I JUST REMEMBERED that my new friend and i were supposed to be collaborating on a song. Must must must remember to jam w her at some point this or next week. I can't understand why she's wearing shorts in this climate, but then again, i'm a jeans guy. Ripped jeans. fuck yeah.

Kawano's makin' me RAGE again.... I can't write sonnets for my life, and he knows it. Especially not when the subject matter is a GIRL who i have no relation to whatsoever. Who, by the way, hates artists because she sees them as immature basket cases. (case in point, she is one of the most insecure people i know in literary terms)

but that's gossip. I just want to write in this blog, write a short story here and there, and sing / write the occasional song. That's art, right? I should hope so, but if an inablility to write poetry makes me a philistine - then fuck art. At least his definition of it.


nyah. I miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment